Smoky Capsicum & Bean Dip
A super simple dip that tastes amazing. Best of all it is quick and easy to make and is packed with veggies. Win, win!! Thank you to our friend Sam at @twoperfectpeas for this delicious recipe!
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 can cannellini beans
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Chilli, optional (dried, fresh or oil - whatever you have)
- Roast whole capsicum in the oven at 180 degrees celscius for 20-30 minutes until soft and slightly charred.
- De-seed capsicum and place in blender with all remaining ingredients.
- Blend until smooth. Taste, and if required as more seasoning/vinegar until desired taste.
- Serve with your chosen sides e.g veges, crackers, bread