Kale & Avocado Quesadilla
Now, this is one of our go to lazy dinners. Although the recipe calls for kale, you can use literally any dark green leafy that is lurking in the bottom of your fridge!
- 2 tortillas
- 1 bunch of kale, washed
- Half an avo, ripe
- A handful of cheese
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- Grab a bunch of washed kale, tear the leaves into bite-sized pieces, and add them to a pan over medium heat with a drizzle of oil.
- Cook until it loses about half its volume and begins to brown, then toss with the garlic and onion powder and remove from heat.
- Wipe out your pan and make your quesadilla! Heat up one of the tortillas, top with cheese & avocado. Add the cooked kale on top before topping it with another tortilla.
- Flip to toast the other side after about 60 seconds. Once the cheese is melted, it's ready to eat.
- If you have any leftover cooked kale, serve it on the side. Enjoy!
Sounds great! I’ll try it