Daikon & Carrot Slaw
We love daikon! Not sure what else to do with it? Just treat it like you would a carrot! Sticks for dipping? Roasted? Grated into a pasta sauce?
- 1 Large daikon
- 2 Carrots
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbs of mayonnaise or sour cream
- 1tsp dijon mustard
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Peel the daikon and the carrot and either grate them or slice them really thinly (julienne). Add them to a mixing bowl.
- To make the dressing, mix together the mayonnaise or sour cream, dijon mustard, lemon juice, and salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing to the salad, mix thoroughly and topped with fresh chopped parsley/coriander.