Sauteed Spinach with Onion & Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- A big ole bunch of spinach - leaves and stalks, washed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & black pepper
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes, until golden brown, stirring frequently. Add the spinach stalks first and cook for 2 minutes, then add the leaves until they are wilted, stirring frequently to move the uncooked spinach from the top to the bottom.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
So simple, but so delicious!