Roasted Cabbage with Tahini Dressing
For the tahini dressing
- 100 g Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 50 ml olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of tahini
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, small or half, shredded
- Wash the cabbage and cut it into quarters. Place the quarters on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Add a dash of olive oil and a pinch of salt. Bake for 30 minutes at 180°C. After 15 minutes, check that the cabbage does not turn black. If so, continue cooking by covering with aluminum foil.
- Meanwhile, prepare the tahini sauce. Mix all the ingredients in a blender and check the seasoning.
- Serve the cabbage still warm or cold with the tahini sauce and topped with toasted peanuts and fresh herbs.