Pink Beetroot Pasta
The easiest recipe to make, plus it tastes DELISH.
- 2 small beetroot, peeled, cooked and chopped
- ¾ cup cashew nuts
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Big old handful of feta, crumbled
- ¼ cup pistachios, or walnuts
- any pasta shape of your choice (we like rigatoni)
- In a blender, combine the cashews, beetroots, coconut milk, garlic, lemon juice, and salt until smooth.
- Boil pasta according to package directions, but keep 1/3 cup of pasta water to the side.
- Add the pink sauce to a pan, with the cooked pasta and pasta water, and combine until coated. Serve immediately with HEAPS of feta and crushed nuts on top.