Napa Cabbage & Sweetcorn Salad
This recipe is really easy to put together and is great for a lunch or as a side at dinner. The prep work to chop the ingredients is quick and after a thorough stir to mix everything together, you can serve immediately! If you don't have napa cabbage available, regular cabbage can be used! (just make sure you cut it into very thin strips)
- 1 Napa Cabbage
- 2 fresh corn, cooked and off the cob (or 1 can sweetcorn, drained)
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cubed
- ¼ cup dill, chopped (or you can use fresh parsley too!)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Splash of apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup mayo
- Some chipotle, smoked paprika or chili flakes (optional)
Wash the cabbage and slice the leaves thinly. Place the strips into a large mixing bowl.
Add all the other ingredients into the same bowl.
Mix everything together well. Serve immediately.