Skip to content
Sesame Water Spinach w/ Garlic & Ginger
- 1 bunch morning Glory (water spinach)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil (or just veggie oil if you don't have sesame!)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 glug of soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (for optional garnish)
- Rinse and chop the water spinach into 1 - 2 inch pieces.
- Heat a frying pan or wok over medium high heat.
- Add the oil to pan and swirl to coat, turn heat down to medium.
- Toss in spinach and stir fry for 2 - 3 minutes, sprinkle with pepper and a touch of salt (not too much as the soy sauce is salty!). Turn heat down to low.
- Add garlic, ginger and soy over the vegetables and stir to cook another 1 - 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with sesame seeds.