Roasted Yacon with Feta
- 500g yacon
- 1 garlic bulb
- 100g feta
- Sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 180C. Scrub the yacon; no need to peel (although you can if you fancy!). Cut them into chunks, abut 2cm cubed, and scatter onto a large roasting tin. Toss with 1 tbsp oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Roast for 30 mins, turning halfway, till tender in the middle.
- Yacon is best served caramelised on the outside, but still slightly crunchy on the inside! We recommend aound 30 mins of roasting for this.
- Transfer the cooked yacon onto plates. Scatter crumbled feta over the top.
I have just harvested my first yacon, and this recipe sounds so yummy, will try soon.