Oven Baked Parmesan & Garlic Parsnip Fries
- 4 medium size parsnips
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp salt (to taste)
- Preheat oven at 180 C degrees.
- Peel parsnips and cut into 2-3 cm sticks.
- Put baking paper on your baking dish and place your parsnip sticks, drizzle with oil and rub it on making sure they are well coated.
- In a small bowl mix parmesan cheese, garlic powder and salt. Add parmesan mixture over and rub throughout making sure parsnips are well coated too.
- Bake for 22 minutes or until they are soft but caramelized. Remove from oven and enjoy immediately!
Yum yum yum! And so quick and easy :)
Man these are tasty!