Lentil, Radish & Feta Salad
- 1 tin of lentils (or 1 cup of dried lentils, soaked and cooked in advance)
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice + zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1/2 red onion, chopped finely
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- A good glug of olive oil
- large handful of chopped fresh parsley & mint
- Salt & Pepper
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- 7/8 baby pink radishes, finely sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk together the red wine vinegar, lemon juice, lemon zest, Dijon mustard, sugar and oregano. Whisk in the olive oil 1 tablespoon at a time until it’s creamy and emulsified.
- Place the lentils in a large bowl with the dressing. Add the red onion, herbs, feta cheese, radishes and salt & pepper, mix to combine.
- Garnish with an additional sprinkle of feta and some nuts of your choice. Refrigerate any leftovers for up to 4 days. It saves well and leftovers taste even better!
Made this with a chioggia beetroot as well as radishes as thought it was a giant radish. Yum with this addition too 😊 Kids liked it so will definitely make again.