Skip to content
Jerusalem Artichoke, Feta and Dill Salad
- 400 g Jerusalem artichokes
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbs butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2-3 tbs chopped dill or parsley
- A handful of crumbled feta
- Preheat oven to 190° C.
- Wash and scrub the artichokes well (no need to peel), then cut in thin slices or wedges.
- Mix artichokes slices with the olive oil, salt and pepper and roast for 25-30 minutes, or until they become soft and golden-colored.
- Melt 2 tbs of butter, and add to it the crushed garlic and chopped dill. Pour over the roasted artichokes while still hot, and distribute well.
- Serve, sprinkled with a good amount of good quality Feta cheese