Chocolate Avocado Mousse
If you’ve never tried avocado chocolate mousse before, this epic & healthy recipe will take you completely by surprise. It is not only a super-easy dessert that comes together in minutes, it's also insanely delicious! To top it all off it's also vegan, refined sugar free & gluten free (PLUS it counts as one of your 5 a day!)
It is rich and silky smooth… and you really can’t taste the avocado!
- 3 ripe avocados (flesh scooped out)
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 6 squares of Whitakers dark chocolate (melted)
- 4-5 tbsp milk of choice (we used oat milk)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- pinch salt
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor (or blender)
- Blend until smooth and creamy (scraping down the sides when needed)
- Once fully combined, you can enjoy it immediately, or pop it into individual-sized serving bowls or jars to chill in the fridge.
- Voila - enjoy!