1 large yacon, peeled and thinly sliced
Walnuts (toasted), chopped or hazelnuts
Cos Lettuce, washed and dried
Juice of 1/2 Lime
For the Dressing;
1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
Juice of 1/2 to 1 lime
salt and pepper
- Peel and slice the yacon. Keep the slices in a bowl of water to which you’ve added the juice of some lemon (or lime!).
- Mix the salad dressing ingredients well
- Place the Cos Lettuce leaves on a platter. Drain and dry the yacon slices and scatter them over the greens.
- Break up the blue cheese into small pieces and scatter over the yacón and greens.
- Drizzle with some of the dressing and then scatter over the chopped toasted nuts.
- Enjoy with fresh bread!