1 Misfit Pumpkin
1cup of yoghurt
1 lemon zest and juice
1 tsp tahini
Salt and pepper
Handful Toasted pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven at 190 degree Celsius.
- Cut the pumpkin in half with a sharp knife (carefully). Take seeds off, and slice as desired. Either big slices or chunks.
- Place on a oven tray, lined with baking paper. Drizzle olive oil, sprinkle salt and pepper. Bake.
- Make the yoghurt dressing by simple mixing in a bowl, yoghurt, tahini, lemon zest and juice, drizzle of olive oil and salt and pepper to taste, around a pinch of each.
- Place the roasted pumpkin on a plate, drizzle some of the dressing and top up with toasted pumpkin seeds. Voila!