Pak Choy with THE BEST Satay Sauce
For our version of this, we will be using the Misfit pak choy that were in your boxes this week... but you can use whatever you like! Broccoli, cabbage, peppers, leeks... it all works!
- 1 x Pak Choy (green tops & white stem separated)
- 3 x Carrots
- 1 x Onion
- 1/4 Head Cauliflower
- 1 x Roll Rice Noodles
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Cornflour/ Tapioca
- 2-3 Cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2-3cm ginger (grated)
- 2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/4 Cup water
- Prepare all your veggies (Chop to your preferred size)
- Heat a big pan and add vegetable oil of your choice (we like coconut oil to add some extra flavour!)
- Add onions & saute till brown
- Throw in carrots, cauliflower and pak choy white stems. (add the Pak Choy leaves a little later in the cooking process, as they take less time to cook)
- While your veggies are sizzling away, boil your kettle and add the noodles to a heat proof bowl. Pour hot water over the top and leave to cook while you mix your satay sauce.
- Sauce -Throw all your sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and heat lightly, to melt the peanut butter. Make sure you stir!
- Drain noodles, add veggies & pour over your sauce.
- Sprinkle some seasame seeds, chopped peanuts or chopped coriander over the top. YUM! Ready for dinner.