Skip to content
Roasted Pumpkin w/ Yoghurt Tahini Dressing
- 1 Pumpkin
- 1 cup of yoghurt
- 1 lemon zest and juice
- 1 tsp tahini
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Handful Toasted pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven at 190C.
- Cut the pumpkin in half with a sharp knife (carefully). Take seeds out and slice as desired. Either big slices or chunks.
- Place on a oven tray, lined with baking paper. Drizzle olive oil, sprinkle salt and pepper. Bake.
- Make the yoghurt dressing by simply mixing in a bowl; yoghurt, tahini, lemon zest and juice, drizzle of olive oil, salt & pepper to taste
- Place the roasted pumpkin on a plate, drizzle some of the dressing and top up with toasted pumpkin seeds. Voila!