Hoisin Pak Choy Noodles
A super simple recipe which can be whipped up in 10 minutes. If you want to add a bit more fancy flavour, use some extra soy sauce and sesame oil when you serve. Sprinkle with sesame seeds & chopped coriander for serving!
- Pack of dry or fresh udon noodles
- 1 pak choy, whites & greens, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews or peanuts, or 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Sriracha for topping and serving (optional)
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions; but when they are still a little al dente, plunge the pak choy into the water. Wait 1 minute, drain and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Combine with the remaining ingredients (except the sriracha) and serve at once.