Carrot Top Chimichurri
Serve with steak, chicken or your favourite roasted veggies! Or how about roasting those baby carrots that were attached to the green tops? Then lovingly toss them in the chumichurri once cooked!
- 1 Cup Carrot Tops (Finely chopped)
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- Some dried chilli flakes (add as much as you like!)
- 1/2 Cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1/4 Cup chopped fresh parsley
- Dried Chilli flakes (add as much as you like!)
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and pulse on high until chopped and mixed together into a nice pesto-like consistency. BOOM! DONE.
- If, like us, you don't have a blender.... Get chopping like crazy and... BOOM! DONE.
(*If you find the favour of the tops a little too bitter, then try blanching them first before blending)