For our version of this, we will be using the Misfit pak choy, carrots, cauliflower & onions that were in our boxes this week... but you can use whatever you like! Broccoli, cabbage, peppers, leeks... it all works!
- 1 x Pak Choy (green tops & white stem separated)
- 3 x Carrots
- 1 x Onion
- 1/4 Head Cauliflower
- 1 x Roll Rice Noodles
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Cornflour/ Tapioca
- 2-3 Cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2-3cm ginger (grated)
- 2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/4 Cup water
- Prepare all your veggies (Chop to your preferred size)
- Heat a big pan and add vegetable oil of your choice (we like coconut oil to add some extra flavour!)
- Add onions & saute till brown
- Throw in carrots, cauliflower and pak choy white stems. (add the Pak Choy leaves a little later in the cooking process, as they take less time to cook)
- While your veggies are sizzling away, boil your kettle and add the noodles to a heat proof bowl. Pour hot water over the top and leave to cook while you mix your satay sauce.
- Sauce -Throw all your sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and heat lightly, to melt the peanut butter. Make sure you stir!
- Drain noodles, add veggies & pour over your sauce.
- Sprinkle some seasame seeds, chopped peanuts or chopped coriander over the top. YUM! Ready for dinner.