Cut your lettuce as desired, wash if needed and dry with your spinner or colander. Wash the radish and thinly slice. Finally cut the avocado in half, discard the seed, spoon the flesh out and slice into big chunks.
Assemble the salad on a large plate or bowl.
For the dressing:
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup mustard (dijon or wholegrain)
- 3 tablespoons honey, to taste
- ½ a lemon, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or minced
- ½ tsp salt
- 10 twists of freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Whisk until blended.
- Taste, and season with additional salt/pepper if necessary.
- Drizzle over the salad and serve immediately!