As many of you may know, our resident Misfit Garden chef Sofia is from Chile. This is a classic Chilean summer recipe; served at every BBQ or lunch throughout the country. The key is to make sure you use LOTS of lemon and a good quality olive oil. We promise you'll love it!
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 2 ripe Hass avocadoes, peeled, pitted and chopped into pieces (the same size as the celery)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seeded mustard
- 1.5 tbsp lemon juice (if no lemon, you can use apple cider vinegar...)
- Salt & Pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and gently toss to coat well.
- Taste, and most likely it will need just a tiny bit more lemon!
- Serve immediately.