Skip to content
- 1 celeriac
- 50g of butter
- Peel the celeriac and cut into 2-3 cm chunks
- Place in a saucepan, cover with water and season with salt
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes. You'll know when it's cooked if you can easily cut a kitchen knife through them.
- Drain the water and return the celeriac to the pan with the butter and mash. You can mash until smooth, or leave it a little chunky (which is how we prefer!) Season with S&P.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.