As easy as it gets!
One whole cauliflower
1 cup pesto of your choice, can be green or red.
Extra virgin olive oil for serving
Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Clean the bottom of the cauliflower, removing all the leaves and cut so you have a stable base. Be careful so you don't cut any of the florets. Wash and pat dry.
- Turn the cauliflower upside down and add some of the pesto on the base, pushing the pesto into the spaces in between the florets. Flip it over again and add more pesto on top, coating the entire surface. You can add as much as you want!
- Place the cauliflower on a oven dish lined with baking paper and cover with aluminum foil. Cook for about 25 minutes covered.
- Remove the foil and cook for about 15 more minutes, or until the cauliflower is done to your liking.